Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Story about my first foot pictures

deutsch




As I have told you before, since I can remember, I have always thought about feet as something special. About my feet I always thought that they are just average, but interesting too.


But how did this “foot”ography become my hobby?

You have to blame the bad weather for looking at my foot pictures right now. Yes it is true. Due to bad weather I began to take pictures of my feet. Are you confused? Ok, that is how it started…







Some years ago I bought my first digital camera. After I charged the batteries, the weather began to change and it was dark and rainy outside. So I had to look for something to photograph inside. Most objects in my room bored me after a while and also my self-portraits did not work out to be fine. And I also wanted to check out the macro modus and other stuff.









“Why don’t you take pictures of your feet, stupid girl?”

I have to admit that at that time I also have looked up some feet on the internet. Not very often, but from time to time. And I had seen my own feet only from perspectives, how an averagely flexible body can look at them. And that way my first foot pictures were made. After a while the camera’s memory card was full of pictures.



I have to admit that most of them were not very good but it was fun to watch them on my PC. I liked it to zoom in and out and to look at all the details of my feet. And on the computer monitor (in my opinion that time) my feet looked more beautiful than in reality.

I am sorry that I do not have those first pictures anymore. It would be fun to look at them now.







Ok, bad weather made me to take those pictures that day but afterwards from time to time I took more pictures of my feet. And it was boring to look at these pictures alone.











But about my first experiences on showing them on the internet I will tell you another time.




Sorry about my English, but I hope you could understand most of it.