Monday, January 4, 2010

I am back again

zur deutschen Version

Hello my dear blog readers!
Well, I am back again. Did you miss me?

Well I have to tell you that I am still missing you. Why? Because nobody has sent me some feedback in the meantime.
Hmm… three comments and two mail, that is not really much.

I think you footlovers are all too shy. Ok from my experience I know that people on the internet are always too lazy to say “Thank You”. And most grab the pictures and leave as fast as they can. That is sad, because the internet is something to participate. But I stopped worrying about that fact a long time ago.

I know that my is very new and it has to evolve. But how should I do that if I do not know what you are interested in?

In lack of feedback I used a blog analyzing tool to learn what people are interested in. I am happy about that about 100 people visit my blog on a daily basis. Most enter the page directly on the front page, so that I cannot see, what they are looking at. After that most people click on the articles (well I was not surprised) with pictures. But surprisingly enough, most viewed are not the articles with pictures of my feet. It is the articles about celebrity feet people like most. That is interesting to know. So I will keep on posting some celeb feet pictures. Maybe some of them who look for celebs will read my other articles too.

After the blog entries with celeb feet most people look at my pictures and videos. Least viewed are my articles with texts. Well that is a bit sad, because these articles are the biggest work for me. It takes a lot of time to write and translate it in English. But I think I have to lay more effort in this text based articles. Because I really do not want make just another picture blog. The web is full of those kind of blogs.

Well, that was my first analysis and as I said before, my blog does not exist that much long yet. But you really would make me happy if you would give me more feedback. I want to make this a better blog.

Once again a Happy New Year to you all!!!

Karina