Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Lost in Translation - Help me

Hey guys and girls!

No it is not about LOST again. It is just an emergency question for all my non-german-speaking friends.
My latest observation told me that only 13% of my blog viewers come from a non-german-speaking country. And when I look at the comments there are just some (in my opinion to few people at all) german speaking guys I can join the discussion with.

Well I will always love my friends from all over the world, because I know many, who followed me over the years from MySpace till here. But sometimes I want to write an short article or a statement and when I want to begin, I always have in mind that I also have to do it in English too. And that confuses my brain, because I begin to think every sentence bilingual and forget what I wanted to say in the first place.
I do not feel very comfortably in writing every article in two languages and as a result, nobody answers my English texts. And if you just want to see some pictures, and not interested in anything, then why the hell I should translate every article about me or feet in general.

Do not get me wrong, I am not pissed or anything alike. I  just want to know if it is ok that not every single article I write (and that means more text related things that come into my mind), is translated.
Please give me some feedback.

Thank you!