Monday, June 27, 2011

How old are you?

Hallo zusammen!
Derzeit kommen ja mal wieder sehr viele Besucher auf meine Seite. Und das freut mich natürlich sehr.
Daher auch ein herzliches Willkommen an alle neuen Leser! Bevor jetzt aber die Besucherzahlen wieder abnehmen (was ich natürlich nicht hoffe),
würde ich gerne die Gelegenheit nutzen, etwas mehr über mein Publikum zu erfahren. Ich habe zum
Beispiel überhaupt keine Ahnung, wie alt Ihr seid.
Deshalb findet Ihr am rechten Rand eine kleine Umfrage. Bitte, bitte nehmt teil und bitte, bitte seid ehrlich. Ich danke Euch ganz lieb dafür!

Hi my dear friends!
At the moment a lot of people visit my site. Well, that is great. And I also want to welcome all my new readers. But before my visitor numbers will drop (what I do not hope),
I want to know a little bit more about all of you. For example I do not know how old you are.
That is why you now can find a small poll on the right side of this page. Please, please, please participate and please, please, please do it honestly. Thank you so much for your help!